New York, NY
Temporary HR Support/Generalist
Our client, a financial services company, is looking for a temporary HR Support/Generalist! The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, professional, and posses a high level of confidentiality.
This assignment starts asap and will last about 3 months, with potential to extend.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Support the respective HR teams during various stages of an Integration process
• Maintain and update HR records, manuals, org charts, and intranet
• Work closely with payroll and benefits team on Benefits Open Enrollment
• System testing and Data transfer & reconciliation (HRS, 401k, PTO, etc)
• Manage onboarding process, including background checks, offer letters, labor forms, and orientation
• Manage offboarding process, including administrative tasks and conducting exit interviews
• Coordinate recruitment efforts including writing job descriptions, posting roles, and interviewing candidates
• Provide support on immigration and secondment tasks
• Handle HR inquiries and requests as needed
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient, especially Excel
• Data integration experience
• Great interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Experience with Gusto and Concur is a plus
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.