New York, NY
Retail + Wholesale
Ecommerce Manager- Amazon
Our client, a fast-growing, fun-loving, infant + toddler apparel brand is seeking an Ecommerce Manager to run their Amazon business. The ideal candidate will have experience growing brands on this platform, developing new sales channels and optimizing revenue streams and brand awareness.
• Manage revenue, P&L & joint business plan targets for Amazon to drive growth
• Monitor competitor activities and market trends on Amazon to develop strategies
• Understand tools and programs available on Amazon, such as Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Amazon DSP, to drive traffic and increase product visibility.
• Conduct keyword research and optimize product listings for Amazon's algorithm
• Analyze sales data and generate reports to track performance, identify trends, and provide insights to cross functional teams.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
• Proven experience in omni-channel management, 5+ years of experience managing Amazon.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with ecommerce retailers
•Experience with a D2C brand
• Proven track record of successfully managing operations on Amazon and other ecommerce accounts while delivering strong sales growth.
• Ability to interpret Amazon performance metrics
• Solid understanding of supply chain management, logistics, forecasting and inventory management.
Salary: $130-160k commensurate with experience
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.