New York, NY
Operations Associate - NYC, 5 days week onsite
A boutique, NYC Real Estate Investment Firm is looking to hire a bright, hardworking Operations Associate to join their growing team. In this exciting role you will work hand in hand with the Head of Operations to provide support and facilitate success for the firm by working across all business lines including Operations, Finance, Deal Teams, Compliance and Risk. Their investments span from debt to equity and their current portfolio includes multi-family development and ownership; multi-family and condo-development in NYC; real estate lending across all property types; and opportunistic investments. They are seeking a hungry, high achiever looking for long-term success and growth.
- Responsible for the trade/deal management of all loans internally; in addition to providing trade management of Equity and Multi-Family Assets.
- Ensure adherence to the process and procedures for all business lines, to meet both guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Manage deal lifecycle; monitor and manage deal processes and coordinate with Deal Teams regarding deal information, cash flows, documentation, and modifications across both Loans, Debt and Equity business lines; partner and monitor all deal closings and facilitation of requirements surrounding the closing of all deals, including subsequent management of the deal post-closing.
- Generate investor reports, consolidate, and build metrics, KPIs and KRIs and improve on efficiencies for the betterment of the business.
- Utilize deal models and Investor Portals to relay all economic details and deal events with Investors.
- Provide consistent communication and monitoring of 3rd party servicers in relation to the Loan business line including but not limited to loan servicers, shadow servicers and software providers (where applicable).
- Support both Investors and all internal teams (Finance, Deal Teams, Compliance, Risk, etc.).
- At least 3-4+ years’ experience in financial operations/middle office, analysis and/or Fund Administration (relevant business experience a plus); Private Real Estate experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and organizational communication and skills; exceptional verbal and written skills
- Capacity to interact with outside parties, Investors, and all internal departments, exceptional collaborator across all levels
- Self-starter: ability to build efficiencies through internal and external ideas, recommendations, etc.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills DESIRED
- Desire to learn and grow in a close knit culture
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.