New York, NY
Finance Executive Assistant
A Global Financial Advisory Firm is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Midtown, NYC Office! The ideal candidate has experience in financial or professional services and understands a fast – paced, collaborative, and dynamic work environment. If you consider yourself proactive, organized and solutions oriented, this is a great opportunity for you!
MUST have 5 + years of experience in Finance or Professional Services
Seeking someone who is comfortable being 2nd in line to a Senior Admin
Fully Onsite: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Compensation: $90 – 100k base + OT + Bonus
- Manage complex calendars that includes travel, back-to-back meetings, and off-site events
- Coordinate important meetings between senior management and key business partners, both onsite and offsite
- Prepare expense reports and billings for the executive
- Asist with ad hoc projects as assigned, liaising between the executive and staff to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Screen, respond to, and follow up on email correspondence in a timely manner
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.