New York, NY
Executive Assistant to C-Suite – Amazing Global Consulting Firm
An amazing global consulting firm in MIDOWN EAST is seeking a professional and driven self-starter to support two wonderful C-Suite executives at the firm. The firm offers a collegial, collaborative, and wonderful culture. Discretion and confidentiality is a must in the role!
$100-110k base (DOE) + paid OT + discretionary bonus + fantastic benefits
3:2 HYBRID: Tuesday-Thursday in office, Monday and Friday remote
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm standard with flexibility
Minimum of 5 years’ executive administrative experience. This role will heavily handle calendar management, scheduling, complex global travel (multi-leg trips), expenses, presentation, ad hoc needs etc. No personal work for the executives!
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Complex calendar management across time zones
- Arranging multi-leg domestic and international trips (visas, itineraries, flights, car services etc)
- Serving as a liaison and point of contact for internal/external parties
- Balancing multiple priorities
- Organizing client meetings and special projects
- Creating correspondence, invoices, letters, presentations
- Criterial role in handling confidential information requests
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with professional services strongly preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Board experience/management preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.