New York, NY
Chief of Staff
A leading bicoastal hedge fund is looking for a proactive, strategic and analytical Chief of Staff to work closely with their CEO. This role will help maximize the CEO’s effectiveness and impact in executing his vision across the firm, and occasionally advising on board and political/government involvement.
General responsibilities will include overseeing project management, leading research efforts, supporting communication efforts and spearheading initiatives.
Pay is competitive and determined by relevant experience: $125k - 215k salary range + discretionary bonus, fully paid benefits, unlimited PTO, and 401k match
Hybrid Location: West Village, NYC – on site typically 4 days in the office, flexible for travel with the CEO if needed.
Hours: 8:30am-6pm, responsive to time sensitive matters after hours if needed
• Strategic Planning on short and long-term goals for the CEO.
• Operational Efficiency: Be a multiplier for the CEO in terms of driving organization and productivity across all factions of his life
• Communication: Serve as liaison, improve communication and coordination within firm and CEO’s network
• Project Management: Oversee and manage cross-departmental projects and personal projects
• Ensure that CEO is adequately prepared for all meetings, including briefing and backgrounds, and execute on appropriate follow ups
• Stay a step ahead on and present appropriate and interesting content for the CEO to consume (includes a wide range of topics)
• Coordinate and collaborate with EA on CEO time management and prioritization.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree in business administration, management or a related field is a plus.
• 5-10+ years in a government, consulting, strategic, investing, or academic role, preferably in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills combined with capacity for innovative thinking, adaptability and situational awareness.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Willingness to roll up sleeves to drive change and see things across the finish line. Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High emotional IQ; can build strong, collaborative relationships
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.