Executive Personal Assistant
EA/PA to Co-Managing Partner– Private Equity Firm - New York City - 3 days week onsite, 2 days remote
A boutique Private Equity firm in Manhattan has an immediate need for a professional and detailed Executive/Personal Assistant to support its Co-Managing Partner. In this role, you will play an integral part in ensuring the seamless operations of the company and the executive's life run smoothly.
• Managing personal and professional calendars for the Co- Managing Partner
• Addressing incoming calls, messages, and visitors
• Planning, booking and researching detailed travel itineraries for executive and family
• Managing expenses and personal payments as needed
• Executing special events and client dinners, reservations, gifting etc.
• Household management as needed and addressing personal projects and logistics
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally out of finance
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships with business partners at all levels
• Self-starting with a ”no task too big or small” mentality
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• The firm offers fully paid medical benefits , 401k and 15 days PTO
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.