Los Angeles, CA
Personal Assistant to Corporate Executive
Our client, a corporate executive based out of Los Angeles, is seeking a Personal Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this role is a quick and organized self-starter. They must be comfortable with frequent bicoastal travel.
Responsibilities of this position may include, and are not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel
- Handling lunches/meals
- Organizing databases of contacts and information
- Briefings on upcoming events, current issues, or relevant news
- Liaising with the family office
- Miscellaneous errands: groceries, office supplies, household needs
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.