Temporary Executive Assistant
Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant to support their Rutherford, New Jersey office. This position starts asap and will last around 2-3 months, with potential to extend or permanent conversion if the right fit.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Provide administrative support to 10 executives total of varying levels
- Provide complex calendar management
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Assist with restocking snack and supplies and ordering office supplies
- Set up catered lunches
- Support with reception duties as needed
- Assist with ad hoc project as needed
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams)
- Ability to manage competing demands and unexpected events
- Proactive self-starter who can multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.