New York, NY
Retail + Wholesale
Product Development Assistant
Our client, a leader in fashion watches and wearable tech, is seeking a motivated Product Development Assistant to join their team. This role is based in their Long Island offices, offering amazing mentorship and growth potential.
- Communicate with overseas vendors regarding projects, sourcing, sampling, delivery, and costing.
- Manage and maintain internal Product Development Management software for assigned brands
- Organize and maintain sample library and prepare sample lines for off-site sales meetings, NYC showroom, and licensor needs
- Manage seasonal PD calendar and deadlines
- Liaise with Purchasing, Photography, and sales departments
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent required
- 1+ year(s) of experience in watches, jewelry, or fashion accessories
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Interest and knowledge of current and emerging fashion trends
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Photoshop
Salary: $50,000-$65,000 commensurate with experience
In Office Monday-Thursday in Great Neck, NY. Fridays WFH
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.