New York, NY
Executive Assistant – Amazing Private Equity Firm
A phenomenal Private Equity firm in MIDTOWN EAST with a down to earth, professional company culture that values employees and offers a fun work environment is looking for a stellar Executive Assistant to join their team! The EA will be supporting 1-3 senior executives with all business and personal responsibilities.
$70-110k base DOE + paid overtime + bonus eligible (discretionary) + incredible benefits/profit sharing. Seeking 2-10 years of experience
The role is in the office 4 days/week, and working remotely 1 day/week.
Hours: 8am-5pm ET
Key functions may include:
- Heavy, complex calendar management, scheduling meetings, screening calls, really acting as a true gatekeeper prioritizing the teams time
- Booking domestic and international travel arrangements
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing critical correspondence.
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders to schedule meetings including anticipating all requirements (presentation technology, communications devices, food and refreshments, etc.) to ensure professional operations.
- Assisting with preparation of expense reports.
- Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner.
- Handling special projects as needed.
- Assisting in conference & event planning as needed
The ideal skills/capabilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, team-oriented attitude
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrating the ability to manage one's own schedule as well as the schedules of others
- Bachelor's or associate degree
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, other)
- Experience in an administrative role, preferably within finance or hospitality
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.