Temporary Junior Banker Assistant
Our client, a financial services company, is looking for a temporary Junior Banker Assistant! This role works within a team of assistants supporting various bankers within an industry group team.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment starting asap, with the potential to extend.
Location: Chicago, IL
The schedule is 5 days onsite. 9:00am – 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) + OT as needed
- Coordinating and scheduling of meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones
- Managing high volume of phone calls and emails, relaying information in a timely and accurate manner
- Calendar management for bankers
- Coordinating room bookings for internal/external meetings and video conferences across multiple locations
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team, including: Visa applications, flight and accommodation bookings
- Expense processing and timely expense management
- Invoice processing
- Supporting teams in day to day issues, needs and requests
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as requested
- 0 -1 years of admin experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player that works well under pressure within a changing environment
- Discretion to deal with confidential business matters
- Friendly, polite and approachable with a “can do” attitude
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.