New York, NY
Our client, a family in New York City, is seeking a reliable and punctual driver to join their staff.
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, and occasional weekends from April through November. The employer typically resides in Florida from mid-October through mid-May but is frequently back in the New York area. This position requires schedule flexibility and often long hours when the employer or his family are in the New York area. Likewise, the driver is occasionally asked to help the employer with tasks other than driving, such as running errands.
Salary: $100 -130K + very strong benefits, 401K match
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Driving the family to and from general destinations, appointments, meetings, secondary residences, airports, heliports, social events, etc.
· Keeping insurance, inspections, and service agreements up to date
· Taking preemptive security measures and remaining alert at all times
· Maintaining all vehicles (typically 2-3) including filling up gas, washing and interior detailing, and scheduling all necessary vehicle maintenance appointments
· Assisting with luggage and transport of items
· Dressing professionally
· Excellent knowledge of New York City / Tri-State routes
· Former police or military experience a plus
· Valid driver’s license with a clean record
· Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
· Flexibility with hours and scheduling
· Excellent references from both current and previous employers
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
· Valid passport
· Comfortable with technology including smartphones, email, etc.
· Professional, polished, and poised at all times
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.