New York, NY
Administrative Assistant – Amazing Financial Services Firm
An amazing investment firm is seeking a personable, hardworking Admin Assistant to support their Private Equity team in their New York office.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and has an ‘all hands-on deck’ mentality, happy to pitch in wherever needed.
2-5 years of admin experience, finance highly preferred
Must have experience with heavy travel coordination (domestic and international)
$60-105k DOE + discretionary bonus + amazing benefits
MIDTOWN EAST – 4 days in office/1 remote
Hours: 9am-5pm with flexibility
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and ground transportation
• Process team members’ travel and expenses
• Schedule and coordinate in-person and virtual meetings/conference calls; assists with agenda preparation, registering and greeting guests, facility set-up, coordination of catering services, and technology requirements
• Support onboarding and offboarding processes for staff
• Oversee document management
• Assist in Client Relationship Management System (CRM) and facilitate training requirements
• Liaises with internal and external parties to develop and maintain efficient workflows
• Coordinate and plan team events and socials
• Provides occasional front desk support and coverage; assists with office management tasks
• Ensures adherence to company policies, directives, and governance; supports company values, and fosters an environment that is aligned with company unique culture
• Bachelor’s degree
• Professional, positive approach
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively when necessary
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, Workday preferred
• Finance experience highly preferred!
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Submit your resume to apply.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.