New York, NY
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Office Manager/Executive Assistant – Boutique Investment Firm
A boutique, high-end financial firm in midtown NYC is seeking an experienced Office Manager/Executive Assistant to manage the day-to-day office, tackle ad hoc projects, and provide administrative support for 3 investment professionals. If you have 3+ years of relevant experience managing an office, along with scheduling, travel & expense management, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing firm with a wonderful culture.
Salary is commensurate with experience: $90-110k range + bonus, unlimited PTO and comprehensive benefits plan
Location: onsite in Midtown NYC, working 8:30am-5:30pm with flexibility if needed
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Manager combined with EA/Admin support
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Long-term interest in administrative role
- Deep experience with Outlook, Teams/Zoom, Microsoft Office. Facility with technology and interest in learning
- Positive, cheerful, high energy team player – only admin in the office
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Extremely high attention to detail; thorough in completing work; efficient
- Entrepreneurial spirit of taking on responsibility as appropriate and proactive problem-solving
- High level of professionalism and discretion with confidential information
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary contact for office-related needs, and manage all administrative matters to make sure the NY office functions smoothly, including liaising with IT/phone - vendors as issues arise, liaising with building management/contractors regarding office space issues/construction, overseeing relationships with food, cleaning and office supply vendors, tracking and ordering office supplies, and managing physical access and mail/package logistics, new hire set-up (computer/other misc.).
- Provide three senior Investment Professionals with administrative support including scheduling calls/meetings, contact management, expense filing and travel planning.
- Calendar and scheduling
- Office Management – Greet guests, keep reception area and office space neat and make guests feel welcomed. Enter visitors into building security system. Order food for group meetings held in office, clean up after meetings, etc.
- Maintain and implement office operations, procedures, and policies as needed to guide the operation of the office and to ensure alignment with firm best practices.
Please send your resume in to apply today!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.