New York, NY
Office Manager – Wonderful Hedge Fund
A wonderful boutique Hedge Fund with a collegial, welcoming company culture is seeking an outgoing, professional, and dedicated Office Manager with an engaging and warm personality for their beautiful office in MIDTOWN EAST, with room to get involved with ad hoc projects for the Founder and Marketing team.
This is a wonderful opportunity with someone that is eager to learn and has an ‘all hands on deck’ mentality. Ideally, 2-5 years of Office Management/Executive Assistant experience in finance.
$80-100k DOE + discretionary bonus + robust benefits package
Hours: 7:45am-5pm/5:30pm, 5 days in office Monday – Friday
The Office Manager must have 2-5 years of admin experience.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Handling all inventory + ordering of the office including handling the fully stocked pantry
• Overseeing the conference room bookings, catering, meeting set-up/breakdown
• Maintaining the order of the office
• Serving as a building liaison with vendors, contractors, etc.
• Handling Reception duties, answering phones, meeting/greeting investors, guests, etc.
• Assisting marketing team with putting together materials for investor meetings
• Calendar management across time zones, booking travel arrangements, and expense reports as needed
• Taking on additional projects – NOT a straightforward office admin role
• Minimum of 2-5 years’ administrative experience, preferably in finance
• Organized, eager, willingness to learn
• Great mindset and approach
• Degree required
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.