New York, NY
Our client, an e-Commerce Flower Delivery Service, is looking for a UX Designer to join their team on a temporary basis, beginning ASAP. In this role, you will work to understand the motivations/needs of the customer base and build design solutions that best serve them. We are looking for a Designer with 3-5 years of experience with e-Commerce focused companies.
• Drive continuous product improvements by researching and rapidly designing functional solutions to enhance the user experience.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners/other product partners to identify and define what problems your product is trying to solve and how best to solve them.
• Learn and use a systems-based design methodology that is designed to support multi-brand implementations of solutions.
• Support user research and testing by gathering assumptions and writing hypotheses, contributing to questions and scenarios for tests with UX Research.
• Bachelor’s Degree with relation to User-Centered Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent design experience
• 3-5 years of product design experience
• Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Fullstory, Adobe Creative Suite.
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.