New York, NY
Temp To Hire
Temp to Perm Executive Assistant
Our client, a non-profit organization, is seeking a temp to perm Executive Assistant to provide direct support to their director. The ideal candidate will have high-energy, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: Upper East Side
Hours: 9am – 5pm
*Fully Onsite, catered lunch is provided daily!
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Director
• Manage and maintain calendar and appointments
• Answer phone calls and serve as a point of contact
• Organize and maintain paper and electronic files, including personal logins and sensitive account data
• Assist with organizing any personal paperwork/files and other personal projects as assigned
• Coordinate and confirm weekly staff meetings; attend and take detailed notes
• Make updates to internal and external communication touchpoints for the institution
• Manage employee vacation requests
• Liaise with various media outlets for advertising opportunities
• Assist with the submission of insurance files to an electronic portal
• Assist with and manage mass emails and communication schedules as needed
• Work cross-functionally to assist with event coordination and other projects
• 2+ years of related experience
• Typing speed of 90+ WPM
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Professional and strong communication skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.