New York, NY
Executive Assistant – Partner, Global Thriving Firm
A top-notch, global, and prestigious firm with a collegial culture is seeking a poised, down-to-earth, and hardworking Executive Assistant to support one of its busiest Partners in a 1:1 working relationship. This is a great opportunity for an individual that enjoys being a true right hand ‘thought partner’, a project oriented role, where no two days are the same!
The Executive Assistant must have 7-10 years of experience working in finance, preferably private equity, hedge fund, or asset management experience. Longevity is key!
$100-130k base + paid OT + discretionary bonus + wonderful benefits
The firm is based in MIDTOWN EAST, and offers a HYBRID schedule 3 days in office, 2 remote!
Hours: 8/8:30am - 5/5:30pm
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Arrange all scheduling (internally and externally), including client meetings, business development meetings, internal meetings, video conferencing, etc.
- Manage complex calendars and prioritize meetings/calls Partner.
- Arrange and coordinate complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for both Partner and external parties. Compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Process expense reimbursements for Partner.
- Compose, prepare, and edit confidential correspondence.
- Additional administrative support activities, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, event planning, and other ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Ensure company database is up-to-date and accurate; all client/internal documents, client information, notes, emails, and appointments.
- Serve as client liaison. Act as the single point of contact for all key logistical matters.
- Work closely with Partner and research stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met and client needs are served.
- Produce high quality client deliverables, ensuring completion on deadline.
- Build positive relationships and interface regularly with high-level executives involved in highly confidential projects.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ administrative EA experience working in finance
- Meticulous, detail oriented, and proactive
- Self-starter: highly motivated
- Strong communicator (written & verbal)
- Microsoft office Skills, particularly PowerPoint skills
Please submit a resume for consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.