New York, NY
Program Administrator– Private Nonprofit
$65-69.5k + great benefits
The team is on a HYBRID schedule – 1 day in office (currently) in MIDTOWN, hours are 8:45am-4:45pm
Looking for a diligent and proactive Program Administrator to assist in organizing programs and activities for the work of the U.S. National Committee for the International Electrotechnical Commission (USNC/IEC). This Administrator will primarily focus on invoicing, billing, and payment collection processes.
To be a successful PA, you should be committed to facilitating smooth and efficient office operations by planning carefully, anticipating needs, and providing responsive, reliable assistance to our members. You should be adaptable, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Lead invoicing processes, as well as billing
- Support and facilitate the strategic goals and tactical work of the Committee
- Organize effective outreach programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals
- Maintain rosters and update related data in Customer Relations Management (CRM) on an ongoing basis
- Conduct special projects, perform research, and provide general support to programs
- Provide guidance on procedures and processes, as well as attend meetings, if necessary, to assist committees and groups in the successful advancement of US positions and responsibilities
- Contribute to general public education and awareness regarding the functions and the overall standards development and conformity assessment processes
- Maintain close relations and work cooperatively with other company staff where overarching committee policy issues
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, finance, accounting, international relations, communications or related discipline is required
- Two or more years of experience in office administration, accounting, and/or communications programs working with Customer Relations Management (CRM) desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent exercise of discretion and diplomacy, including solid judgment operating in highly political environments.
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong ability to interact with other staff and external constituents as a team player.
- Excellent analytical abilities and creative problem solving.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and database management.
- Experience working with functions, pivot tables, sorting and filtering in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in various kinds of electronic communications, including web conferencing.
- Ability to work remotely if needed.
- A team player with a strong work ethic.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.