New York, NY
Personal Assistant to High-Net-Worth Principal
A lovely high-net-worth older principal is seeking an experience Personal Assistant with 15+ years of PA experience to work as her dedicated right arm. This is a position is based in her household in Manhattan and allows for some work from home flexibility, depending on the needs of the day & week (3-5 days on site). This is mainly a PA focused role, but there will be some Executive Assistant tasks as well.
Standard business hours, but flexible for needs that will arise evenings/weekends
Comp range: $120-160k salary range, flexible to pay more depending on experience + stipend for benefits
- Make personal and professional travel arrangements and assist with pre-travel logistics (ex: drivers, hotels, restaurants, shows, etc.)
- Keep track of doctor’s appointments, medical appointments, insurance, etc.
- Manage personal calendar and schedule
- Home organization support
- Organize and coordinate household activities (ex: cleaning services, routine maintenance, various vendors, etc.)
- General home office support (ex: bill management, scan documents, retrieve and sort mail, manage contacts for annual holiday mailings, etc.)
- Basic grocery shopping, keeping kitchen stocked
- Help with personal events and other service providers as appropriate.
- Manage general personal errands
- Help lead and manage household staff
- 15+ years of direct, relevant experience
- Calm and even-keeled personality
- Proven track record as top tier personal or C-level Personal Assistant, staying proactive
- Strong organization, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to proactively and confidently make decisions with limited direction
- Works well independently with minimal guidance
- Maintains strict confidentiality and appropriate handling of sensitive information – will sign an NDA
Please send in your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.