New York, NY
HR Coordinator – Biotech
HR Coordinator – Biotech
A high-growth biopharmaceutical company with gorgeous new offices in downtown Manhattan is seeking an HR Coordinator to add to their dynamic HR team. The focus of this role will be to provide support to team members on policies, benefits, general inquiries and more. The HR Coordinator will support the HR function and assist with all aspects of the employee lifecycle with a focus on Recruiting, Onboarding and Benefits Support.
The role is on site 3 days/week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) in their office in lower NYC
Salary commensurate with experience $75,000-85,000 per year + discretionary bonus + equity + great benefits package/perks
• Act as a “help desk” for employee questions related to benefits and PTO
• Assist with onboarding tasks such as ordering new hire swag, desk set up, collecting signed job descriptions, following up on new hire documentation, scheduling new hire orientations for HR and IT, ordering business cards and conducting I9 verifications
• Assist with recruitment which includes scheduling interviews, following up with candidates and hiring managers, assisting with candidate travel reimbursement and serving as the point of contact for candidate on-sites
• Provide administrative support to keep HR systems and files up to date which includes maintaining org charts, updating internal and external systems and following up on yearly trainings and reviews
• Coordinate employee events and L&D Opportunities
• Coordinate and support various HR programs and initiatives
• Handle inquiries from applicants, team members, and managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate person
• Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of HR experience
• • Proven experience managing People systems and processes
• Experience with benefits administration preferred
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact and build relationships at all levels of the organization
• Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment with the ability to pivot and adapt
• Must be extremely proactive with strong follow up and follow through skills
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented, collaborative and curious
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency
• Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced company
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.