New York, NY
Temporary Executive Assistant
Our client, an investment management company, is seeking a temporary Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will be a true team player who is very detail oriented.
This position starts asap and will last around 3-4 months, with potential to extend.
Hours: 8:45am – 5:45pm
- Schedule and manage heavy calendars and meetings
- Book all travel arrangements
- Prepare and submit expenses reports
- Screen and forward calls, provide information, take messages and schedule appointments
- Assist with email correspondence
- Assist team with preparation of presentation materials (printing and binding)
- Arrange logistics for conferences and meetings
-Ad hoc projects as requested
- 3+ years of prior administrative support or related experience
- Organized, efficient, and proactive
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Strong proven knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.