Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
A leading Commercial Real Estate credit manager is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team! You will provide high-level administrative support for an executive, onsite at their Dallas office Monday - Thursday and on a remote capacity on Friday's. Office hours are 9 am - 5 pm CST.
- Handle administrative needs of two high-level Executives
- Arrange conference calls, meetings and events
- Coordinate complex work-related travel arrangements, itineraries and agendas
- Conduct expense reports, maintain records
- Communicate / partner with investors
- Perform CRM duties
- Maintain and order supplies
- 24/7 mindset and ability to work overtime
- 6+ years of Executive Assistant experience, primarily in the financial services industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills & work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Submit your resume to be considered!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.