San Mateo, CA
An established and thriving venture capital firm located on the Peninsula is seeking a bright and organized Executive Assistant to directly support their Co-Founder! This role will encompass core administrative duties with some light personal assistant work and operations support. Duties including but not limited to managing Co-Founder’s travel, high level meeting logistics, calendar management and scheduling, project work and event coordination as needed, and office/operational needs. If you are eager to build longevity while supporting a wonderful executive by maintaining seamless operations as a true thought partner, we would love to hear from you!
***This is a hybrid role, in office on the Peninsula with remote Fridays.
What you’ll do:
- Maximize Co-Founder’s productivity by supporting the organization, prioritization, and analyzing of various correspondence
- Arrange domestic and global travel and process expenses
- Manage both business and personal calendar
- Manage full logistics for meetings
- Collaborate with various teams to operate as gatekeeper while ensuring projects are operating on schedule and all needs are addressed
- Coordinate events for both the team and external high level clients
- Assist with greeting guests, conducting light office upkeep and serving as the first contact for visitors
- Conduct light personal assistant tasks such as coordinating Co-Founder’s schedule with appointments, etc.
- Potential for growth into additional project and operations work
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in a supporting administrative role to a Founder or high-level executive
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a start up or venture capital environment is preferred
- A sharp sense of organization, able to adjust as needed to changing priorities
- Ability to operate as a partner to Co-Founder to predict needs: intuitive, excellent problem solving, ability to provide strategic support
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and warm demeanor with a high energy and driven work ethic
$140,000 - $150,000 along with excellent benefits and bonus!
Submit your resume to apply!
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.