Temporary Human Resources Associate
Our client, an investment management company, is looking for a temporary HR Associate! The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, even-keeled, and willing to jump in and help wherever is needed.
This assignment starts asap and will last about 6-7 months, with potential to extend.
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Greenwich, CT + Stamford, CT
• Manage the HR onboarding process to ensure a seamless transition
• Coordinate new colleague paperwork and systems access
• Facilitate the first day orientation session for each new colleague to acclimate them to company processes and benefits.
• Build the new employee profiles
• Manage the bi-monthly payroll process in the USA and Canada, and monthly payroll process for UK and Dubai
• Assist Controller with processing bonuses and salary increases as part of the annual compensation cycle
• Act as the single point of contact for benefits questions, supporting colleagues through key benefits processes
• Manage non-insurance benefits for colleagues
• Manage and maintain colleague data
• Create and send monthly active colleague report, providing visibility to key departments on new colleagues, departures, and changes to colleague data
• Distribute and maintain monthly “ship list” report
• Manage all requests for employment verifications, ensuring requests are responded to in a timely manner and that the necessary approvals have been secured prior to releasing any data
• Manage the offboarding process to ensure a seamless transition
• Oversee visa and citizenship process for US and UK based colleagues
• Microsoft Office Suite proficient
• Experience with TriNet is a plus
• Demonstrated project management, communication, and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environments
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.