Los Angeles, CA
Top Entertainment Firm has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have an assertive approach and be well-versed in creating organization and flourishing in a fast-paced, creative work environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in working alongside a close-knit, experienced, and talented team in their day-to-day initiatives in supporting a top Executive.
- Manage a complex calendar involving detailed travel coordination and planning
- Handle all communication for the principal’s business and personal affairs
- Establish strong relationships with key internal and external partners
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience of experience supporting C-Suite executives
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to handle several competing tasks
- Project coordination and scheduling experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Independent and effective decision-making skills
- Highly adaptable and discreet workstyle, with a calm and professional demeanor
- Willing to be on-site 5 days/week
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring. California applicants, please view our Privacy Notice here: https://careergroupcompanies.com/california-privacy-notice/.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.