Executive Assistant – Incredible Corporate Communications Firm
Executive Assistant – Incredible Corporate Communications Firm - Downtown Chicago
5 days a week onsite. $90-120k + bonus
Our client, a Global Corporate Communications Firm, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a few of their Partners in their growing Chicago office!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a forward-thinking and super collaborative firm and use your administrative skillset and ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage International and domestic travel arrangements
• Coordinate complex calendars, on-site meetings, client calls and on-site interviews
• Draft, edit, and proof email correspondence;
• Organize and complete expense reports
• Establish working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and correspond on behalf of your executives
• Coordinate with Administrative staff and Office Manager to handle other administrative duties as needed.
• At least 4+ years of administrative experience, C-level support experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and manage schedules seamlessly across times zones
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. The firm offers Salary + Bonus + full benefits and 25 PTO days
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.