Our client, a well known Home Décor & Textile brand, is seeking a Production Assistant to join their team in Hazlet, NJ!
- Order Entry Maintenance – create purchase orders, book orders, manage style and delivery changes in system
- Maintain WIP daily to ensure all orders are moving smoothly and ship on time
- Monitor TNA of styles
- Responsible for all lab dip, strike-off, and put up approvals
- Daily communication with overseas teams
- Track and Log shipping info
- Organize and request samples
- Prepare costing templates
- Review and comment on labels/hangtags for accuracy, product put up and hanging ways
- Present sales with production-related materials to be shipped to buyers in a professional manner
- Run and track Sales Reports
- Receive/Organize/Tag Incoming Shipments sent to the office
- 2 years+ experience in an apparel/sourcing/production role
- Organized and detail oriented
- Quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Sensibility for merchandising/design
- Ability to effectively communicate, especially via email with domestic and overseas partners
- Excellent follow up skills
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.