New York, NY
Temporary Executive Assistant
Our client, a public relations and communications services firm, is looking for a temporary Executive Assistant to cover a leave. They are looking for someone who is proactive, eager and a team player!
This role starts asap and will last for about 4-6 months.
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Provide seamless Executive Assistant support to appointed Partner-level staff, including but not limited to: managing complex calendars and providing strategic administrative support to increase efficiencies and productivity
- Take a proactive approach to the role in order to identify and solve for potential challenges related to scheduling, travel and other daily activities before they arise
- Coordinate with Administrative Assistant pooled support on travel bookings and expense processing for staff
- Build strong rapport with partners and client contacts
- Respond to emails and requests in a timely fashion, including outside of standard work hours, as appropriate
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on all associated details
- Possess keen awareness of business strategies and acts as project manager where necessary for charges’ client teams, coordinating specific team assignments and projects
- Able to draft documents, edit presentations and assist with other preparations of presentation materials
- Provide support and coverage to the Office Manager or other administrative staff as needed
- Maintain strong internal relationships
- 7+ years of administrative experience supporting a C-Level Executive
- Organized, efficient, and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.