New York, NY
Our client, a Popular Fashion Brand, is actively seeking a PLM Coordinator to join their team!
Please note you must have PLM experience to apply!
- Work with fabric and trim teams to manage seasonal raw material library in PLM, which includes requesting and updating samples
- Request mockups in PLM
- Pull necessary reports from PLM
- Be able to catch and report data errors within the system
- Data entry including articles, color, and size level
- Act as a liaison between design and production to help coordinate development and bulk production styles
- Manage Excel charts for production team
- Manage BOM updates throughout the development and production process
- Set up and manage design card extensions in PLM
- 0-2 years experience in Design
- Experience with FlexPLM & Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.