EA to Principal – Boutique Firm
A high net worth executive is looking for a true right hand Executive Assistant to support two Principals (husband & wife). This is a great opportunity to work with wonderful leaders and manage their day-to-day in a tight knit environment. Must be comfortable in a very small office environment. Success in this role can lead to significant opportunities in the philanthropic and business community.
Location: Tysons, VA office on site 5 days/week – car required, possibly one off travel to McLean
Hours: 8:30-5:30/9-6, flexibility required
Compensation: based on experience: $90k-130k range) + PTO, fully paid health insurance, 401k
• 4 year college degree required
• 3-10+ years of corporate Executive Assistant/Admin experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Confident, self-directed, and uses sound judgement in all matters
• Discrete, reserved, and able to handle business and personal information with the highest level of confidence
• Excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail, and follow-through
• Trustworthy with impeccable professional ethics and highest moral standards
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize accordingly
• Fundamental knowledge of Apple iOS and Microsoft Office 365
This role requires a resourceful and a utility player – willing to take on tasks large and small to execute the mission. Commitment, passion, and attitude are more important than experience.
• Manage scheduling and business calendars
• Coordinating communication and acting as the trusted liaison
• Maintaining contact lists, mailing lists and related information and managing and organizing email correspondence.
• Coordinating the preparation of presentations (including PowerPoint, speeches, etc.).
• Organizing and managing digital records in Dropbox, scanning and saving paper files.
• Managing the execution of special projects and other administrative tasks assigned by the principals.
• Providing basic technical support for the principals such as Apple IOS and Microsoft Office 365 support. This also includes scheduling IT vendors when needed.
• Researching and booking travel arrangements.
• Assisting the principals with planning events such as holiday parties, fundraisers, receptions, etc. throughout the year. The Assistant is typically required to attend these events.
• Other duties as required by the principals aligned with the goals of the position.
Please send in your resume to apply!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.