San Francisco, CA
A highly reputable venture capital firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to operate out of their San Francisco office supporting their operations and investor relations departments. Engaging in core tasks such as calendaring, scheduling, creation of presentation materials, and event arrangements, we are looking for an experienced and high-touch candidate who seeks to join an excellent company which offers great bonus/benefits!
***This is a hybrid role (1-3 days in-office) based in San Francisco, CA.
- Manage calendar and scheduling with ease, coordinating to maximize productivity and priorities
- Arrange travel and process expenses
- Utilize skills to create materials such as slides, presentations, and additional needed items
- Prepare appropriate materials, ensuring high levels of organization
- Remain available for assistance with ad hoc projects
- Assist with the creation and implementation of webinars and events as needed (both virtual and onsite)
- Experience supporting and Operations or Investor Relations team within finance is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Executive Assistant role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to engage and very responsive
- Experience and confidence in creating online materials and coordinating events
- Excellent ability to create and edit presentations
$110,000 - $115,000
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.