Accounting + Finance
A Family Office in the Peninsula is seeking a bright Accounting Assistant to support their Accounting Manager in clerical and day-to-day support. This role has room to grow, and will necessitate a knowledgeability in filing processes, accounts payable, invoice management, and more! If you are a bright candidate who is eager to join an incredible family office, we would like to hear from you!
***This is a hybrid role (3 days onsite / 2 days remote) with an office location in Woodside, CA.
- Assist and report to the Accounting Manager regarding day-to-day operations as well as clerical support, keeping ledgers accurate
- Conduct regular account reconciliation while maintaining outstanding organization
- Support accounts payable as well as 1099 and 1096 filing processes annually
- Fulfill tasks including invoice management, filing, and document organization
- Coordinate bill payments through online office process
- Responsible for overseeing of tax payments for real estate portfolio in both professional and principle capacity
- Assist the Controller with tax reporting package creation for Principles
- Complete other accounting tasks as needed to maintain organization and accuracy
- 2 - 4 years of accounting experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is required in the finance or accounting field
- Uphold the utmost attention to detail, ensuring that documentation is filed accurately
- Preferred experience in tax and audit in public accounting
- Accounting software abilities, preferably in QuickBooks, as well as G-Suite and Microsoft Suite knowledgeability
- Understanding of company investment tracking and K-1 reporting
$90k - $110k with excellent benefits and bonus
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.