Great Neck, NY
Legal / Executive Assistant – Real Estate Firm
$60-65k base + OT eligible + benefits
The company offers a great work-life balance and hybrid work schedule, 3 days in office/2 remote with the hours of 9am-5pm
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work with a close-knit team in a collaborative work environment. Legal experience is a PLUS!
· Assist and coordinate the scheduling of meetings with partners/trust beneficiaries & trustees, outside counsel and others.
· Answering phones and screening calls
· Create letters dictated by General Counsel.
· Assist with renewal of licenses (e.g., bar, notary, etc.).
· Obtain EINs for newly formed entities.
· Handling monthly expense reports for the team
· Coordinate and obtain signatures (with notarization) from executive team members and drafting explanatory memo.
· Coordinate the payment of invoices
· Maintain databases for current and dissolved entities.
· Create and update organization charts.
· Handling/updating documentation for the team
· 2-5+ years’ experience
· Excellent communication skills, team oriented mindset
· Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
· New York Notary Public Certification is a PLUS (or willing to become a notary).
Please submit your resume to be considered.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.