New York, NY
EA to Investment Team- Global PE Investment Firm
Wonderful, close-knit, and team oriented PE firm in Midtown is seeking a top-notch EA to join their unbelievable team! This individual will support 3-5 investment professionals.
The Executive Assistant must have 3 – 5 years’ (minimum) experience supporting a team – finance experience preferred. The ideal candidate should be a very motivated self-starter who will carry out duties in a well-organized and timely manner.
In office 4-5 days/week depending on team schedule
Hours are 8am-5pm
• Handling calls, taking messages and routing critical correspondence
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to schedule meetings and handling all logistics for meetings, including technology, catering, meeting materials, etc.
• Assisting with expense reports.
• Scheduling domestic and international travel across time zones for the team.
• Handling special projects.
Requirements / Personal Characteristics
• Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation.
• Motivated self-starter, with the ability to work diligently
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and people skills.
• Strong organizational, multitasking abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• 4-year college degree
• 3-5+ year experience as an Assistant in finance
Please submit a resume for consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.