New York, NY
Executive Assistant/Office Manager – Luxury Jewelry Company
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of administrative support to an executive, a can-do attitude, and great attention to detail. The role is fulltime in office - based in the Midtown NYC HQ. Hours are Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm with flexibility as needed.
• At least 1 year of experience supporting an Executive or team
• Warm and positive personality, highly trustworthy
• Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Looking for someone, professional, flexible and tech savvy
• Bachelor's degree
• A highly motivated and a self-starter
• Calendar & appointment management for the President and Founder, assisting with prep for meetings
• Answering phones and Greeting guests and clients upon arrival to the showroom
• Manage the office and handle inventory, organization and upkeep of stock, kitchen and facilities maintenance, liaising with the building and security
• Manage and book travel arrangements for executives
• Ad hoc admin tasks and projects
Please send your resume in today to apply for this wonderful opportunity!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.