Los Angeles, CA
Executive Personal Assistant
Global Media Conglomerate is actively looking for an Executive Assistant to work directly for this amazing CEO. The ideal candidate will have an assertive approach and be well-versed in complex and ever-changing travel coordination. This is an extremely fast-paced and creative work environment where things change minute-to-minute. The ideal candidate will be hyper-organized and flourish under pressure. This is an extremely important role for the company and will play an integral part in ensuring the day-to-day runs smoothly and important deadlines are met. Targeting a 24/7 approach and enthusiasm to work alongside key players that are changing the industry!
About the Role:
• Complex calendar management and meeting coordination
• Coordinate complex private international and domestic travel
• Interacting with high-profile clientele
• Acting as gatekeeper to a global CEO
• Organizing conference calls, events, and client presentations
About the Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 10+ years of executive C-Suite experience
• Large corporate experience from an entertainment/creative company
• Expert proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, self-starting approach to all tasks
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
Please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.