San Francisco, CA
A Prominent Healthcare Foundation is searching for a bright Program Assistant to join their outstanding team. In this hybrid role, you will be working with internal teams on successfully performing administrative support, event coordination, and grant management for one of their specialized teams. The ideal candidate is an outgoing and forward-thinking individual who is excited to work in a collaborative environment. If you are looking to be a part of a mission driven organization within a diverse, inclusive, and dedicated team, we’d love to hear from you.
***This is a hybrid role, with two days in-office and three days remote, located in Oakland, CA.
- Collaborate with team members and other program associates on support tasks
- Manage complex team schedules and calendars
- Organize and schedule high-level meetings and conference calls
- Manage event coordination and logistics from end-to-end
- Conduct travel coordination for team
- Process expense reports and internal documents
- Manage the grant process: maintain grant records, track project timelines, and troubleshoot any grant-related issues
- Assist with organization of billing and questions directed toward team, working efficiently to ensure maximum productivity
- Complete special projects and assist with reception coverage as needed
- 4+ years of relevant experience assisting with senior-level staff in a professional setting
- Background in nonprofit, foundation, government, or university is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Zoom highly preferred
- Phenomenal calendar management and multitasking skills
- Expert communicator with strong attention to detail
- Proactive, positive attitude, and team-oriented workstyle
- Adaptable and calm nature towards changing expectations and priorities
- Ability to think quickly on their feet
$85,000 - $95,000
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.