San Francisco, CA
A distinguished venture capital firm is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to operate out of their San Francisco office supporting three Partners. Conducting core tasks such as heavy calendar management, both regional as well as international travel arrangements, reporting expenses, and more! We are looking for an experienced and high-touch candidate who is looking to operate in the VC space and assist a tenured team that offers amazing benefits.
***This is a hybrid role (3 days in-office/2 days remote) based in San Francisco, CA.
- Coordinate global and domestic travel arrangements, including flight, car, and hotel
- Assist with logistics and preparation for meetings
- Manage heavy calendar and scheduling for partners at a high-level, ensuring utmost organization at all times
- Remain available for assistance with ad hoc projects as required
- Tech savvy and familiar with G-Suite
- Experience in venture capital is a plus
- 4-5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to engage in a high-touch role and very responsive
$125,000 - $130,000 with bonus and benefits
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.