New York, NY
Executive Assistant to C-Suite Executive– Global Communications Firm
A Global Communications Firm that partners with top businesses and organizations around the globe is seeking a strong, motivated candidate to support one of their top C-level staff. In this exciting role, you will provide support to make sure their day-to-day is running as efficient as possible.
5 days onsite.
Duties will include ever-changing calendar management, domestic and international travel and event planning, screening and prioritizing incoming calls, and handling ad-hoc projects. Candidates must have a no-job-too-small attitude, strong work ethic and be flexible to help out after hours.
Additional requirements include:
• 2+ years of experience in administrative support at the C-level
• Experience booking international travel on behalf of someone
• Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite;
• Professional and articulate communication style
• Strong project coordination and planning skills; excellent service orientation
• High standard of work and impeccable attention to detail
• Organized, methodical, and proactive workstyle
This is a stellar opportunity to partner with one of the top firms in the world. Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.