San Francisco, CA
A highly reputable venture capital firm is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to operate out of their San Francisco office supporting two General Partners. Engaging in core tasks such as calendaring, scheduling, and both regional as well as international travel arrangements, we are looking for an experienced and high-touch candidate who seeks to join an excellent company with great bonus/benefits.
***This is a hybrid role (1-3 days in-office) based in San Francisco, CA.
- Manage calendar and scheduling for partners at a high-level, maintaining organization at all times
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight, car, and hotel for both regional and international travels
- Own process of meeting management, including preparing appropriate materials, ensuring proper research and organization, and ensure availability for additional assistance
- Remain available for assistance with ad hoc projects as required
- Ensure proper prioritization of tasks and coordinate with others as needed
- Experience in finance or venture capital is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to engage and very responsive
$140,000 - $150,000
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.