San Francisco, CA
Our client, a successful and fast-growing Venture Capital firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support their stellar team. An ideal candidate for this role is eager to jump into an exciting role in a fast-paced environment which will utilize administrative skills such as coordinating travel, managing calendars, greeting guests, and assisting with office logistics.
***This is a hybrid role beginning in August with a primary location in Menlo Park, but some travel to their San Francisco office.
- Welcome guests into the office, assisting with some office logistics
- Coordinate expenses and travel
- Assist with meeting organization and logistics
- Manage calendar and travel, ensuring organization at all times
- Fulfill other duties as necessary
- A go-getter eager to join an amazing team who is easily adaptable
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a drive and precision
- Conduct activities with discretion, maintaining respect and professionalism at all times
- Comfortability with jumping into a role and hitting the ground running
$90,000 - $130,000
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.