Los Angeles, CA
A private celebrity family has an immediate need for an experienced House Manager. The ideal candidate will have an impressive track record managing the day-to-day operations of a large family household and be well-versed in hiring and managing a large staff. This role requires someone who is adaptable, understands the 24/7 role and has hands-on experience running large estates. A candidate with strong attention to detail and a meticulous sense of organization is key to being successful in this role. This is a very special and unique role working for a lovely family.
• 10+ years of experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and organization
• Sophisticated and adaptable work style
• High degree of discretion, with an aptitude for independent judgment
• Ability to keep track of competing projects and deadlines
• Excellent leadership and project management skills
Please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.