Retail + Wholesale
Store Manager - Luxury Apparel Brand
Our client, a Luxury Apparel Brand, is seeking a Store Manager to join their team in Miami, FL!
What you'll do:
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitability.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients.
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support.
- Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met.
- Develop and implement business action plans to enhance sales for each product category
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships.
Performance and Talent Management:
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team.
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback.
- Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set monthly / annual employee goals. Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all employees.
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service.
- Partner with Human Resource Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Manage the achievement of business objectives, by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients
- Promote brand awareness
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty.
- Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities.
- Recap monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business
- Maintain and enforce all company policies and procedures. Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget
- Comply with all Loss Prevention monthly cycle counts to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target.
- Oversee the processing of daily incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipments.
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters.
- Maintain full organization of back of the house
- Responsible for ensuring an effective staff schedule according to the traffic trends.
- Maintain the borrow log and consignment program to be current and adhere with company policy and procedures.
If this sounds like your perfect fit, please submit a resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.