New York, NY
Personal Assistant – Media Industry Executive
This exciting personal assistant role supports a female Principal who is on television and is married to a high profile executive in the sports/entertainment world. They are very active and social. This is a newly created role and will be working closely with her husband's Executive Assistants and household staff. This is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate with a few years of relevant experience, who is eager to be a right hand to a lovely individual with strong staff retention.
**Must have a driver's license with clean driving record, must be comfortable driving in the city (do not need your own car).
Salary commensurate with experience: $65-70k range (slightly flex DOE ) + discretionary bonus
Hours: around 11am-6pm flexible as things come up for mornings/evenings (they go to dinner like 3 days/week)
Location: Typical, flexible hybrid schedule, 3 days/week from home office on Upper East Side and 2 days remote
- 1-4+ years of relevant admin/Household/Personal Assistant experience
- Must be very polished and a strong, professional communicator.
- Someone very motivated and dedicated.
- Ability to interact with CEOs and high profile individuals
- Organized, personable, reliable
- Managing personal calendar and scheduling, working with other assistants to coordinate her professional commitments
- Handling personal gifting
- Running Errands
- Ability to drive around NYC and up to CT (90 min drive) as needed
- Pack for trips & vacations
- Manage a variety of additional tasks, reservations, appointments that will pop up
- Not handling any nanny/kid tasks or travel coordination
- Liaise with household staff across properties
Please submit your resume to be considered!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.