Executive Assistant to CEO/Co-Founder
Our client, a fintech start-up, is seeking a stellar Executive Assistant to support their CEO/Co-Founder. This role will entail both Executive and Personal Assistant tasks as well as some light project and office support duties, including arranging travel, calendar/scheduling, meeting logistics, expense management, office upkeep, and facilities/vendor management. If you are a driven and motivated candidate looking to join a team-oriented group, we would like to hear from you!
***This is an in-office position in the South Bay.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate the CEO’s extensive calendar and assist with complex team and Executive meeting logistics including action items, reporting, and materials.
- Manage travel arrangements as well as expenses
- Assist with booking personal appointments, running errands, ordering lunches, etc.
- Assist with office support, including mail/packages, coordinating with vendors/facilities and implementing procedures
- Ability to manage detailed document management including signatures, notary schedule, filing, and execution
- Complete additional tasks as needed for the team and assist with special projects
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelors degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in fast paced environment, start-up experience a plus
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Ability to change gears quickly and manage competing deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and time management
- An eagerness to grow within a start-up environment
- Excellent attentiveness to details, ready to assist CEO however necessary
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
$90,000 - $100,000 (with excellent benefits)
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.