Los Angeles, CA
A San Francisco-based apparel brand that prides itself on its comfortable clothing, is seeking a temp Graphic Designer to create 2D and 3D graphics for in-store and storefront use. This may include but is not limited to storefront signs, blade signs, and brand walls. The ideal candidate will be a creative and innovative designer with experience in fashion.
This is a 3-month temp role with potential to extend.
- Support the team on multiple projects designing 2D and 3D graphics for the interior and exterior use.
- Utilize existing logos and create unique one offs for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with the team and brainstorm on creative meetings.
- Find new ways to elevate designs and assets.
- Meet competing deadlines for store openings and relocations.
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous work designing 2D and 3D graphics for store use.
- Experience designing within fashion or related industry.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and related design software.
- Highly motivated and creative, with proven success pushing and refining designs.
- Ability to deliver high quality work that aligns with the brand's aesthetics and messaging.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with competing priorities.
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.Â California applicants, please view our Privacy Notice here:Â https://careergroupcompanies.com/california-privacy-notice/.Â Â
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.