New York, NY
Executive Assistant to IR Team
Our client, a global Investment firm, is looking for an EA to support their IR team in New York! We are looking for a motivated, talented individual with a background in finance or client services.
The role will be in the office three days a week and remote two days a week. The firm offers salary + OT + Bonus as well profit sharing, a great benefits package, PTO, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative and encouraging workplace.
Please submit your resume to be considered!
• Perform high-level administrative tasks including heavy calendar management, event registration, travel arrangements, and itineraries as necessary
• Maintain communication with Senior Executives, Middle Management and Administrative Staff to optimize day to day activities
• Prepare/coordinate materials for meetings, calls, and follow ups
• Maintain conference calendar in coordination with other EAs and Receptionist
• Prepare and submit monthly expense reports
• Attend meetings, take notes and handle follow-ups in CRM system
• Arrange internal and external meetings and/or conference calls, coordinate heavy travel requirements, including international/domestic travel, hotel reservations, and ground transportation
• Coordinate Team outings
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Minimum 2+ years of experience working as an Executive Assistant, preferably in finance or client services
• College graduate (4-year Bachelor’s degree)
• Proven ability to maintain strong interpersonal skills and work both as a team player and self-starter
• Must be able to handle multiple heavy calendars simultaneously and work under pressure to prioritize and recognize time sensitive projects
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to make professional decisions based on accumulated knowledge of position responsibilities.
• Exercises discretion and sound judgment; maintains confidentiality
• Must be available afterhours and potentially on the weekends
• Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.