Los Angeles, CA
Temp To Hire
Digital Campaign Coordinator
A Digital Media Agency in Texas is looking for a Digital Campaign Coordinator to work with their team remotely on creating, coordinating, executing, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns for their many clients. In this role, you will be responsible for more on the administrative and executional side, assisting the team on setting up campaigns in DSP's. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the digital marketing space and is eager to learn the ins and outs of managing digital advertising campaigns from strategy through execution.
This a remote temp role.
- Support the team with campaign set ups, reporting, insights, and management of campaigns across multiple platforms
- Coordinating campaign details, responding to incoming requests, putting together reports/ presentations
- Monitor project timelines and communicate progress to ensure that the project stays on track
- Other administrative and clerical duties as it relates to the role
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in media buying
- Previous experience working within advertising is preferred
- Knowledge of digital advertising and account management
- Experience working in various Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.
- Familiarity with project management toools
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit your resume for consideration to this role!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.